Render Controls - Help¶
Help tab, which is the tenth tab in the left control panel in the Chunky Stable release, and the eleventh tab in the Chunky 2.5.0 snapshots, contains some basic information about the camera controls.
Camera key bindings:
W move forward
S move backwards
A strafe left
D strafe right
R move up
F move down
Holding SHIFT makes the basic movement keys move 0.1 of the normal speed.
Holding CTRL makes the basic movement keys move 100 of the normal speed.
2.5.0 Snapshot Contents¶
Help tab was improved in Chunky 2.5.0 snapshots.
Many controls contain a short description. Hover the cursor over the control to view that description.
- Left click and drag to move the map view.
- Left-click to select or deselect a single chunk or region.
- Hold Shift and left-click and drag to select multiple chunks.
- Hold Ctrl+Shift and left-click and drag to deselect multiple chunks.
- Use the mouse wheel to change the map scale (zoom).
- Right-click the map to show more actions.
- Left-click and drag to change the viewing angle of the camera.
- Use the scroll wheel to change the camera FoV (zoom).
- Right-click the render preview to show more actions.
- W, A, S, D: Move the camera.
- R: Move the camera up.
- F: Move the camera down.
- Holding Shift while using the movement controls multiplies the movement of the camera by 0.1.
- Holding Ctrl while using the movement controls multiplies the movement of the camera by 100.
- Holding Ctrl+Shift while using the movement controls multiplies the movement of the camera by 10.